Thursday, July 18, 2013

Follow friday four fill in fun blog hop – week 121

Photobucket


This is a fun meme and it's hosted by Hilary at Feeling Beachie. Check out her lovely blog, if you'd like to participate.


This week’s statements:

1. Lately I have been very stressed and it is driving me crazy

2. I sometimes have a hard time concentrating on doing just one thing.

3 .My favorite type of music is classic rock because I love the "olden" days.

4. I’m always amazed by how much food my cats can eat.

4 comments:

  1. This meme is a good way to learn about others! My cat eats a lot, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love songs that I know all the words to. The oldies are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry about the stressed feeling - I know it too well...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can relate to number 2. I get the same way and start a hundred things at once and than I get all stressed trying to finish everything in a timely manner. That's why I love lists. :)
    (http://bocafrau.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.