Saturday, July 13, 2013

2013 E-Book Challenge - Wrap Up!


Another reading challenge to cross off my list.  I completed it this week.  I signed up for the 25 ebooks (DVD Level).

These are the books I read for the challenge...

1. One Snowy Night Before Christmas by Pamela Fryer (Click here to read my review.)

2. Dangerous Relations by Marilyn Levinson (Click here to read my review.)

3. Five Years to Live by Frank Zaccari (Click here to read my review.)

4. Rally Round the Corpse by Hy Conrad (Click here to read my review.)

5. Dead Running/Dying to Run by Cami Checketts (Click here to read my review.)

6. Leaves by Michael Baron (Click here to read my review.)

7. Dangerous Deceptions by Cindy McDonald (Click here to read my review.)

8. Cliff Hanger by Amy Saunders (Click here to read my review.)

9. A Luring Murder by Stacy Verdick Case (Click here to read my review.)

10. Head Case by Jennifer Oko (Click here to read my review.)

11. Shuffle Up and Deal by Susan DiPlacido (Click here to read my review.)

12. Million Dollar Mistake by Meg Lacey (Click here to read my review.)

13. Secret Desire by Susan D. Taylor (Click here to read my review.)

14. A Bullet for Carlos by Giacomo Giammateo (Click here to read my review.)

15. Cross the Line by Jack Patterson (Click here to read my review.)

16. Payne & Misery by Catherine Leggitt (Click here to read my review.)

17. Topped Chef by Lucy Burdette (Click here to read my review.)

18. Lucky Bastard by Deborah Coonts (Click here to read my review.)

19. What A Mother Knows by Leslie Lehr (Click here to read my review.)

20. Steamed to Death by Peg Cochran (Click here to read my review.)

21. Fatal Descent by Beth Groundwater (Click here to read my review.)

22. Grim by Joseph Spencer (Click here to read my review.)

23. Restrike by Reba White Williams (Click here to read my review.)

24. Chemical Attraction by Christina Thompson (Click here to read my review.)

25. Affinities by Chris Hollis (Click here to read my review.)

This challenge is hosted by Workaday Reads, click here to sign up.

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.