Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Teaser Tuesdays - July 9th



If you'd like to play along on Teaser Tuesdays, just click the button above.


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


This week I'm reading...


He saw a new direction. By any means at his disposal, Andrew Goodwin had to be wiped off the planet. It simply wasn't fair to grant him anything less.

11 comments:

  1. I wonder what Andrew Goodwin did for him to deserve this kind of fate. Good teaser!

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa,that's a bit drastic!
    Here's our 4: http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2013/07/tuesday-teasers.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. The book cover made me look twice before I even read the line of writing!

    My teaser

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I'm really curious about Andrew's misdeeds...thanks for sharing.

    Here's MY TUESDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sensing a strong dislike of Andrew Goodwin ;-) My teasers this week are from Playing to Win by Jaci Burton and Wednesdays in the Tower by Jessica Day George. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am intrigued enough to want to read it!

    Here is my post

    ReplyDelete
  7. An intriguing teaser, though it was the tagline below the title that really caught my attention. My teaser: Breakfast at Tiffany’s

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, I stared at the cover for a couple of minutes trying to guess what the book might be about. It's so mysterious! I love it! :D

    Andrea K. @ Books and Bindings
    Teaser Tuesdays

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a teaser! I hope you enjoy the entire book, Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonder what he did to piss somebody off..... great teaser.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.