Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Review: Her Master’s Kiss by Vivien Sparx

Genre:
Erotic Romance

Publisher:
Amazon Digital Services, Inc.

Release Date:
October 2012

Format:
E-Book


After her boyfriend dumps her and calls her boring in bed, Renee is sure the only solution is for her to become submissive. She hires an expert master, Stefan, to teacher her how to please a man. She’s certain this is the way to win back her boyfriend.

Things become hotter than hot when Renee finds herself falling in love with Stefan and totally giving herself to the exciting, erotic world of domination. Stefan, however, is not interested in loving anyone. He is dealing with his own inner emotional turmoil, but this just makes Renee more determined to be part of his life.

Talk about a steamy book! The BDSM genre is usually not for me. I wasn’t a huge fan of 50 Shades of Grey and wasn’t going to try this genre again, but the author asked if I would do a promo for this book and the 5th in the series on my blog. I did the promo but was not asked to review the book, but I did get curious. When the first book became a freebie for a few days on Amazon, I went for it. I’m so glad I did.

I loved the characters and the way they developed. With short books like this, there isn’t always time for development of any kind but the characters and plot were written to perfection. This story is much more than just sex, there’s a deeply poignant story behind Stefan’s behavior and he’s truly a tortured hero. Give me a good story and I’m hooked in any genre!

Her Master’s Kiss is the first book and I’m definitely going to be reading more.

Check out my promos:
Her Master's Kiss
Her Master's Kiss V



For reading challenges:
2013 Why Buy the Cow Reading Challenge?



FTC Disclosure: I got this book as a freebie from Amazon. I was not given it for a review. All opinions expressed are my own.

 

1 comment:

  1. This sounds good. Glad it was more than just sex in the storyline and I do enjoy a tortured hero as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.