Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Teaser Tuesdays/First Chapter Tuesdays - March 18th


Every Tuesday Diane at Bibliophile By the Sea hosts First Chapter First Paragraph Tuesday Intros, where we share the first paragraph or (a few) of a book we are reading or thinking about reading soon. Care to join us?



If you'd like to play along on Teaser Tuesdays, just click the button above.


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


This week I'm reading...




Dear Sophie,

My fiance's former girlfriend showed up at our engagement party uninvited and released four dozen white mice. I'm worried sick about what she might do at our wedding. How do we stop her?

- No More Mice in Morristown

Dear No More Mice,

Choose a venue with a security department, like a hotel. Alert your vendors and wedding planner and plant some teenage relatives at strategic entrances to be on the lookout for the big rat.

- Sophie




So, would you keep reading?




14 comments:

  1. Don' think this one is for me, but I love the cover. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an intro/teaser!! I would pick it up....

    Here is my intro

    post!

    and

    Here is my teaser post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha-ha...sounds like fun! Thanks for sharing, and here's MY TUESDAY POST


    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you imagine?! Talk about bad blood between the exes.

    I would keep reading. I enjoy books like this. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! I like that! I would keep reading…
    Here's Mine: http://www.sarahsbookshelves.com/fiction/first-chapter-first-paragraph-tuesday-intros-moon-sisters/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a great book when you need a break from heavy reading! I'd keep readig!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the cover, but it's probably not a book/series I'd pick up. My teaser: Night Broken

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Yes! I would continue reading, its sounds like a fun book to read.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thats quite sweet and what a fantastic opening, I would continue.
    My post is here

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.