Monday, March 10, 2014

Cruisin' Thru the Cozies Reading Challenge 2014-Wrap up



My first completed reading challenge of the year is fitting for me - my Cruisin' Thru the Cozies Reading Challenge. 

I completed level 2 and this is what I read...

1.  Paws for Murder by Annie Knox (Click here for review.)

2.  Don't Cry Over Killed Milk by Stephen Kaminski (Click here for review.)

3. Playing with Fire by J.J. Cook (Click here for review.)

4. Lending A Paw by Laurie Cass (Click here for review.)

5. A Tale of Two Biddies by Kylie Logan (Click here for review.)


6. A Tough Nut to Kill by Elizabeth Lee (Click here to read review.)

7. Murder with Ganache by Lucy Burdette (Click here to read review.)

8.  Limoncello Yellow by Traci Andrighetti (Click here for review.)

9.  Tax Cut by Michele Lynn Seigfried (Click here for review.)

10.  Murder at Cold Creek College by Christa Nardi (Click here for review.)

11.  Pearls and Poison by Duffy Brown (Click here to read review.)

12.  Iced to Death by Peg Cochran (Click here to read review.)

5 comments:

  1. Love the sound of this reading challenge! Congrats on completing it, Yvonne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, you've finished so quick! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow woman! It's only March. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... You already completed it.. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.