Saturday, March 1, 2014

February 2014 Wrap Up!

Another month is gone and more books have been read.  I don't read as much as other people, but here's my list...

A Tough Nut To Kill by Elizabeth Lee

Murder With Ganache by Lucy Burdette

Time or Money by Carly Fall

Limoncello Yellow by Traci Andrighetti

Tax Cut by Michele Lynn Seigfried

The Cat in the Window by Callie Smith Grant

1105 Yakima Street by Debbie Macomber



E-Books = 6
Print Book = 1
Cozy Mysteries = 4
Non-Fiction = 1
Romances = 2

This was an okay month for me.

2 comments:

  1. It was a good month. :) Reading isn't a competition so read what you can and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Bea, it was a good one! Happy March reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.