Thursday, May 15, 2014

Follow Friday Four Fill In Fun Blog Hop-Week #163

Photobucket


This is a fun meme and it's hosted by Hilary at Feeling Beachie. Check out her lovely blog, if you'd like to participate.


This week’s statements:


The statements:

  1. I wish the weather would always stay warm and dry (no rain or snow).
  2.  You’ll need lots of cat treats when you enter my house and visit with my cats.
  3. If I go to a restaurant it must have very short waiting lines.
  4. My must have holiday baking treat is cookies - any kind will do (as long as chocolate is included).

4 comments:

  1. I agree... NO snow or rain!! I am ready for the sun to stay for a long while!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with waiting lines. If it is more than 10 minutes, forget it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. weather seem to be the choice for #1.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.