Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday - May 14th



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week it's easy because I'm reading book #1 and anxiously awaiting book #2




This is the synopsis from Goodreads:

In the California coastal town of South Cove, history is one of its many tourist attractions—until it becomes deadly…
Jill Gardner, proprietor of Coffee, Books, and More, has discovered that the old stone wall on her property might be a centuries-old mission worthy of being declared a landmark. But Craig Thomas, the obnoxious owner of South Cove’s most popular tourist spot, The Castle, makes it his business to contest her claim. When Thomas is found murdered at The Castle shortly after a heated argument with Jill, even her detective boyfriend has to ask her for an alibi. Jill decides she must find the real murderer to clear her name. But when the killer comes for her, she’ll need to jump from historic preservation to self-preservation …

Release Date: eKensington
Publisher: July 2014

4 comments:

  1. Love the name "Coffee, Books, and More"! Sounds like an interesting book, especially since the detective is her boyfriend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've marked this series as "to read"...hope to start it soon.

    My WoW: http://www.bookclublibrarian.com/2014/05/waiting-on-wednesday-hundred-year-house.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one definitely looks like a must read...thanks for sharing, and here's mine: “A LONG TIME GONE”

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hadn't heard about this one! It sounds really good, adding it to my tbr list :)

    Here's my pick

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.