Thursday, May 22, 2014

Follow Friday Four Fill In Fun Blog Hop-Week #164

Photobucket


This is a fun meme and it's hosted by Hilary at Feeling Beachie. Check out her lovely blog, if you'd like to participate.


This week’s statements:


  1.  I think my fur babies give me much happiness in my life.
  2.   I heard caffeine prevents migraines (although it never works for me.)
  3. I wish I was on a tropical island drinking a fancy adult beverage right now.
  4. My favorite color is any shade of blue it make me feel peaceful.


5 comments:

  1. Oh how I wished caffeine worked against migraines - not for me. And yes, yes, yes to your #3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have migraines. Mayo Clinic told me that caffeine can help migraines or make them worse. It can be a trigger or make it worse. It often helps me, if I catch it in time. I hope you can find relief when you suffer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taking medication with a cup of coffee can make it work faster as caffeine transports the drugs through your system. It works for me. I also find when I have a headache I have to sit and relax to drink the coffee. Could that also be why it works?

    ReplyDelete
  4. caffiene helps my headaches go away

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fur babies are the best. I would be sad without my catkid.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.