Thursday, May 22, 2014

Spotlight: Join the Exclusive Reader Buzz Club for The Publicist by Christina George


Author Christina George has a fun new reader club to help celebrate the upcoming third book in her series, The Publicist.



If you're interested in joining her Exclusive Reader Buzz Club, check it out...

With over 60,000 downloads and counting, the eBook bundle of Book One and Book Two has been a massive hit, and all you have to do is write an honest review of the bundle on Amazon, email Christina the link to the review (good or bad, just honest!) and she'll enroll you in the Exclusive Reader Buzz Club and personally send you an advanced eBook copy of Book Three.


To become part of this club here’s all you need to do:
  1. Write a review for the Book One and Book Two bundle on Amazon: www.bitly.com/thepublicist
  2. Email the author a link to your review: authorchristinageorge@gmail.com
  3. If you haven’t reviewed it and want to, email Christina and she will send you the eBook bundle for free! Once you read it and review it email me that link.
 And that’s it!

By emailing her a link to your posted review for the Book One and Book two bundle (www.bitly.com/thepublicist) you are automatically signed up for the Exclusive Reader Buzz Club and will be getting an advanced review copy of Book Three in eBook! 

Sounds like fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.