Thursday, June 12, 2014

Follow Friday Four Fill In Fun Blog Hop-Week #167

Photobucket


This is a fun meme and it's hosted by Hilary at Feeling Beachie. Check out her lovely blog, if you'd like to participate.


This week’s statements:


  1.  This is one of my favorite times of year (when the weather is nice - although it's been raining all week, but it's almost officially summer and I'm sure the sun will be shining soon.)

  2.  Do you ever wonder if you'll ever catch up with everything you need to do?

  3. When I relax I turn on my e-reader because reading relaxes me.

  4. The one food I only eat at a restaurant is pizza because I could never make it that good.




5 comments:

  1. I wish I could say reading relaxes me. It does, but it's like my kids have a built in sonar that just knows when I'm trying to unwind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're in the rainy season too. My garden loves it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can relate to #2! #3 is good, too. We make really good homemade pizza.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.