Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Can't Wait Wednesday - July 26th



This meme is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings.

Can't-Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted here to spotlight and talk about the books we're excited about that we have yet to read. Generally they're books that have yet to be released as well. It's based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by the fabulous Jill at Breaking the Spine. Find out more here.



This one sounds so good and another cozy about candy. I can't resist candy. LOL




Synopsis from Goodreads...

When Charity Penn receives a letter saying she won a trip to Camellia Beach, South Carolina complete with free cooking lessons at the town's seaside chocolate shop, The Chocolate Box, she's immediately skeptical. She never entered any contest. Her former prep school friend offers to look into the phony prize--only to end up drowned in a vat of chocolate. Struck with guilt, Penn heads to the southern beach town to investigate why he was killed. But as wary as she is of the locals, she finds herself lured into their eccentric vibe, letting her defenses melt away and even learning the art of crafting delicious chocolates. That is, until delight turns bittersweet as she steps straight into the midst of a deadly plot to destroy the seaside town. Now, only Penn's quick thinking and a mysterious cask of rare chocolate can save the town she's learning to love. Rich and decadent, Asking for Truffle, the first in a new cozy series by Dorothy St. James, is sure to be a delectable read for fans of JoAnna Carl and Joanne Fluke.


Publisher: Crooked Lane Books
Release Date: September 12, 2017

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, this sounds really good! I love the cover too.

    Jenea's Book Obsession

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds cute and it makes my Canine ADHD flare up! Adorable cover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love chocolate and beach towns, so this book sounds like one I'd enjoy. I love that it's the first in the series. And that little doggy on the cover is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seriously just love the titles and covers of cozy mysteries! They always make me smile or laugh. Great pick! Hope you can get it soon!
    Check out my CWW

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG this cover is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.