Friday, July 7, 2017

Friendly Fill-Ins - July 7th


This meme is hosted by Ann at McGuffy's Reader and Ellen at 15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.

Here are my answers to this weeks statements...



Week 61: July 7, 2017

1. My favorite line from a film is from Gone With the Wind - "After all, tomorrow is another day."    It makes me think that if things don't work out one day, there's always another day.  Sometimes things can be fixed.

2. Other than blogs, a website I visit often is Facebook.  I hate to admit it, but I'm addicted to playing games.

3. When I feel down, I just want to escape in a book or TV show.

4. If I could be more creative, I would learn to knit and make all kinds of things.

6 comments:

  1. I like that line from GWTW. I'm on FB too much I think. Agree with #'s 3 & 4.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, what's stopping you? From learning to knit, I mean? There are videos on YouTube and websites all over the place that can help. For me, I needed an in-person teacher, but the videos do help many folks. What is the first thing you would want to make?

    I love the GWTW quote, too. I wish that I had Scarlett's spunk and tenacity. :)

    Have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a fan of Gone With the Wind, but that is a great quote. I can see why you like it, Yvonne. It really is true. I didn't even think of Facebook, but I do spend a lot of time there as well. I would love to learn how to knit or crochet. Great answers! Thank you for sharing. I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I like that quote. You should see if your senior center or library has knitting classes. Our senior center has a knitting group that was willing to teach me to knit, but I am a lefty and no one else was so I couldn't pick it up, but I bet you could. I am sticking with crochet though :)
    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You may want to try loom knitting. It is so easy even this big old redneck can do it. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your answers are so real and genuine. I love that. thanks, Yvonne. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.