Thursday, November 19, 2020

Friendly Fill-Ins - November 20th


This meme is hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and  15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.
friend

Another fun friendly fill in Friday!


Here's my answers to this week's fill ins...

1. Kit's (my cat) antics are funny.   Watching Kit play with anything from a laser dot to an aluminum foil ball is funny to watch.  She's so cute and trying to find her place now that Cookie is gone is so sweet and sad at the same time.

2. I've written a fan letter to many celebrities.  When I was younger, I loved writing fan letters and joining fan clubs.  I wrote to many soap stars from General Hospital and primetime stars and celebrities like Bobby Sherman (my first teen idol crush).  

3. Loving an animal is easier than it looks.  Without the unconditional love of all my furbabies, I don't know what I have done.

4. Choosing what books to review is harder than it looks.  The bottom line is that everything looks so good.  I want to review them all but I know that's not possible.  I must choose which ones to review.





2 comments:

  1. Thanks for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. Kit sounds precious. You should include her photo sometime.I can see why it is hard to choose which books to review- so many books and so little time in a day. I am with you on #3. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining in on the Friendly Fill-Ins! Sharing your life with kitties is such a fun and rewarding thing, isn't it? Our furry family members sure give our lives meaning. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.