Friday, July 7, 2023

Feline Friday and Friendly Fill-Ins - July 7th


This meme is hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and  15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.
friend

Another fun friendly fill in Friday!




Here are my answers to this week's fill ins...    

1. I am never without my e-reader.  Whenever I go somewhere, I make sure I have my e-reader in case I have to wait for something - like in a doctor's office.
2. My favorite place for fast food is Wendy's.  I love their grilled chicken and salads.
3. I feel like I’m naturally good at being a cat mom.  I seem to be able to read their minds and know what they want.
4. I would probably benefit from decorating lessons.  I'd love to be able to decorate my house perfectly.  I never seem to know where to put things.



This week we are participating in Feline Friday, as well as Friendly Fill-Ins. This is a fun meme is now hosted by Messymimi's Meanderings. It's a great meme to share all the kitty fun. 

Kit is ready for dinner.  She's wondering what is taking so long.

Happy Friday!








5 comments:

  1. Kit is such a pretty girl. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. Wendy's is good. I could use decorating lessons too. :) Have anice weekend. XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way about your number 4 fill-in. I hope Kit enjoyed her meal! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm decorating challenged, too. You can probably find a friend who has a really nicely decorated house and ask for advice. Most people who do a good job at it love to be asked for advice.

    Kit, the service is never quite fast enough here, either, as my cats would tell you, so you aren't alone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And i forgot to add, thank you for joining Feline Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.