Friday, July 28, 2023

Feline Friday and Friendly Fill-Ins - July 28th


This meme is hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and  15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.
friend

Another fun friendly fill in Friday!




Here are my answers to this week's fill ins...    


1. I would describe my home as a small paradise in Florida.
2 I would never give my cats to anyone.  They are my family.
3. I share my secrets with my cats.  They never gossip or tell anyone.
4. Did I ever tell you I'm a big New York Yankees fan?  I love baseball and I love my team.



This week we are participating in Feline Friday, as well as Friendly Fill-Ins. This is a fun meme is now hosted by Messymimi's Meanderings. It's a great meme to share all the kitty fun. 


Kit wants to wish everyone a happy Friday and happy weekend!










4 comments:

  1. Happy weekend Kit! I used to talk to my boys all the time. I still do every day when I go out to weed around their flowers and roses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kit is a beauty. Thanks for participating in the fill-ins. great answers. I could never part with a kitty either. Go Yankees! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cats are the best secret keepers ever.

    A happy weekend to you, too, Kit, and to all your family.

    Thank you for joining Feline Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.