Sunday, February 17, 2013

The Sunday Post - February 17th


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It's a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

I thought being snowbound would mean more reading time for me, but instead, I seemed to have my schedule thrown out of whack. I have no idea why, but that's what happened.  Anyway, I've been trying all day to catch up on blogging stuff and I'm still behind.  Guess that's just how things are :)


Here's what I've been up to on my blog this week...

9 comments:

  1. Well maybe next time it snows you will get to read more

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a lot of bloggers are in catch up mode. Lets hope that's the last snowbound day for a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are weeks that are just like that. I barely read anything this week, which is not normal. Happy reading.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  4. I an reading more slowly these days, reading print books rather than the faster Kindle. But I love the feel of real paper. Happy Sunday reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I find myself alternating between being behind on reading and blogging. There just isn't enough time to stay up to date on both at the same time! Have a good week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some weeks are like that, and I don't understand, either. I suspect that catching up on shows on my DVR might account for some of it...There are times when watching TV wins out over reading.

    Enjoy the upcoming week, and thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been behind on reading also, maybe it's the time of year? I should probably check out that stress book as I stress much too easily.

    Have a good week and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. See? Snow is evil. lol. Hope you have a better week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We have an epic storm coming in this week..for Thursday..i am planning a totally reading day..LOL Have a great week! The Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.