Thursday, February 28, 2013

Booking Through Thursday - Current Events




If you'd like to join in on Booking Through Thursday, just click the button above.



This week's question...


One of those quick, easy questions that I ask periodically because the answer is always changing:

What are you reading right now? (And, is it good? Would you recommend it? How did you choose it?)

My answer...

I'm reading



I just started reading it, so I can't recommend it right now. I'm only 24% through it on my Kindle. So far, it's a good story but you can't really tell much so early in the book. It's a novella, so it's pretty short. I'm reading it for a review.



7 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoy it....you're right, it's hard to say this early in the read.

    Here's MY BTT POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the second time I've seen this book in as many days... I like the cover! I hope you enjoy it... I, too, am not far along in my current read so I had to hold back judgment today ;-) Here's my BTT post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/02/booking-through-thursday_28.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.