Thursday, February 7, 2013

Follow Friday Four Fill in Fun Blog Hop – week 98

Photobucket


This is a fun meme and it's hosted by Hilary at Feeling Beachie. Check out her lovely blog, if you'd like to participate.

This week’s statements:


1. When I am on the phone I have to hope the conversation will be short - I hate talking on the phone.

2. I have a tendency to watch too many TV shows.

3. I started blogging to write reviews and see what other people were reading.  Now I love to meet different people.

4. My worst habit is buying too many books.



3 comments:

  1. I have a few friends that I avoid phone conversations with. I can't stand being on the phone for (what seems like) hours at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't seem like people even talk on the phone anymore. I only talk to a few and they are loved ones, others just text.

    Oh, and you can never have enough books right? LOL Although,my husband claims I have your problem of buying too many books, I beg to differ!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.