Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Review: Seriously…I’m Kidding by Ellen DeGeneres

Genre:
Non-Fiction

Format:
Audio

Publisher:
Grand Central Publishing

Release Date:
September 2012





Synopsis from Amazon

I've experienced a whole lot the last few years and I have a lot to share. So I hope that you'll take a moment to sit back, relax and enjoy the words I've put together for you in this book. I think you'll find I've left no stone unturned, no door unopened, no window unbroken, no rug unvacuumed, no ivories untickled. What I'm saying is, let us begin, shall we?

My review…

This is a fun, quick book written and narrated by Ellen DeGeneres. I felt like I was listening to her stand-up act or watching her show. It’s very enjoyable and a nice diversion from the ups and downs of everyday life. It made me smile for a few hours, so that’s a good thing. I hope she does another one. I should also go back and listen to her previous books.

Disclosure: I took the audio book out from my local library. All opinions expressed are my own.




For reading challenges:
2014 I Love Library Books Reading Challenge

3 comments:

  1. I've heard from others as well that this is a good book! I have a copy and should get to it, sooner rather than later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking about borrowing the audiobook from the library - time to bump it higher up the list. I like Ellen; she's funny and down-to-earth.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.