Thursday, August 13, 2015

The Friday 56




This is a fun meme to do hosted by Freda's Voice. If you'd like to join on the fun go to The Friday 56.

Rules:
*Grab a book, any book.
*Turn to page 56 or 56% in your eReader.
*Find any sentence that grabs you.
*Post it.
*Link it here.


It's that simple.

This is from 56% of a book I'll be reading soon ...





I was ready to head home soon, certain the couple was in for the night, when the door reopened, and the black sedan backed out. I froze, straining to see who was inside.

10 comments:

  1. Intriguing. Who is watching and why? This week I am spotlighting Dragonseye by Anne McCaffrey which has been living on TBR mountain forever. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great cover!

    My f56: http://tsundokubooks.blogspot.com/2015/08/friday-56-rook.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely interesting, I hope you enjoy it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Time to go back to work. Wonder who it is and what they are up to. I spotted this recently, maybe on your blog? Sounds and looks fun!

    Here's my 56 - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/08/14/the-friday-56-73-the-haunting-of-gillespie-house/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Intriguing, I want to know more about who is watching and who is being watched.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm straining too... ironically... lol
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice little tease! I wonder what's going on.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm very curious! I definitely want to know the whos, whys and whats about this one! Hope you enjoy the read and I look forward to your review.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.