Saturday, August 15, 2015

Reading Challenge Wrap Ups - I Love Library Books and My Kind of Mystery

I completed two reading challenges this week. Yay! Here are my wrap up posts for both of them...




Reading Challenge: I Love Library Books 2015
This one is hosted by Book Dragon's Lair

Here are the books I read for this challenge...

1.  All Fall Down by Jennifer Weiner (Click here for review.)

2.  Agatha Raisin and the Quiche of Death by M.C. Beaton (Click here to read my review.)

3.  Agatha Raisin and the Vicious Vet by M.C. Beaton (Click here to read my review.)

4.  Agatha Raisin and the Potted Gardener by M.C. Beaton (Click here to read my review.)

5.  Agatha Raisin and the Walkers of Dembley by M.C. Beaton (Click here to read my review.)

6.  Agatha Raisin and the Murderous Marriage by M.C. Beaton (Click here to read my review.)

7.  Agatha Raisin and the Terrible Tourist by M.C. Beaton (Click here to read my review.)

8.  Agatha Raisin and the Wellspring of Death by M.C. Beaton (Click here to read my review.)

9. Agatha Raisin and the Wizard of Evesham by M.C. Beaton (Click here to read my review.)

10.  Agatha Raisin and the Love From Hell by M.C. Beaton (Click here to read my review.)

11.   So That Happened:  My Unexpected Life in Hollywood by Jon Cryer (Click here to read my review.)

12.  Agatha Raisin and the Day the Floods Came by M.C. Beaton (Click here to read my review.)

13.  Agatha Raisin and the Case of the Curious Curate by M.C. Beaton (Click here to read my review.)

14.  Agatha Raisin and the Haunted House by M.C. Beaton (Click here to read my review.)

15.  The Cake Therapist by Judy Fertig (Click here to read my review.)

16.  Agatha Raisin and the Deadly Dance by M.C. Beaton (Click here to read my review.)

17.  Agatha Raisin and the Perfect Paragon by M.C. Beaton (Click here to read my review.)

18.  Agatha Raisin and Love, Lies and Liquor by M.C. Beaton (Click here to read my review.)

The next one...


Reading Challenge: My Kind of Mystery
This one is hosted by Riedel Fasination for more info.

These are the books I read for this challenge...

1.  Admit to Mayhem by D.J. Adamson (Click here to read my review.)

2.  Agatha Raisin and the Quiche of Death by M.C. Beaton (Click here to read my review.)

3.  Agatha Raisin and the Vicious Vet by M.C. Beaton (Click here to read my review.)

4.  Demise in Demin by Duffy Brown (Click here to read my review.)

5.  Buy A Whisker by Sofie Ryan (Click here to read my review.)

6.  Romeow and Julie by Kathi Daley (Click here to read my review.)

7.  Fillet of Murder by Linda Reilly (Click here to read my review.)

8.  Bite the Biscuit by Linda O. Johnston (Click here to read my review.)

9.  Boca Undercover by Miriam Auerbach (Click here to read my review.)

10. Death by Coffee by Alex Erickson (Click here to read my review.)

11.  Fat Cat Spreads Out by Janet Cantrell (Click here to read my review.)

12.  Agatha Raisin and the Day the Floods Came by M.C. Beaton (Click here to read my review.)

13.  Dressed to Kill by Lynn Cahoon (Click here to read my review.)

14.  Agatha Raisin and the Case of the Curious Curate by M.C. Beaton (Click here to read my review.)

15.  The Case of the Dotty Dowager by Cathy Ace (Click here to read my review.)

16.  Agatha Raisin and the Haunted House by M.C. Beaton (Click here to read my review.)

17.  Agatha Raisin and the Deadly Dance by M.C. Beaton (Click here to read my review.)

18.  Death of an English Muffin by Victoria Hamilton (Click here to read my review.)

19.  Give 'Em Pumpkin To Talk About by Joyce and Jim Lavene (Click here to read my review.)

20.  Better Homes and Corpses by Kathleen Bridge (Click here to read my review.)




3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.