Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday - August 26th



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This is one of my favorite series and I can't wait to read the next book in the series. It's one of the few series I'm actually up-to-date on.




Synopsis from Goodreads...

Magical cats Owen and Hercules from A Midwinter’s Tail are back and ready to help librarian Kathleen Paulson pounce on a killer art thief…

Normally, the arrival of an art exhibition at the Mayville Heights library would be cause for celebration. But thanks to the overbearing curator and high-tech security system that comes with it, Kathleen’s life has been completely disrupted. Even Owen and Hercules have been affected, since their favorite human doesn’t seem to have a spare moment to make their favorite fish crackers or listen to Barry Manilow.

But when Kathleen stops by the library late one night and finds the curator sprawled on the floor—and the exhibition’s most valuable sketch missing—it’s suddenly time to canvass a crime scene. Now Kathleen, her detective boyfriend Marcus, and her clever cats have to sniff out a murderous thief, before anyone else has a brush with death…

Publisher: NAL

Release Date: October 2015


What books are you waiting for?

6 comments:

  1. Love the sound of this series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever title, and a delightful sounding story. Love books set in libraries....thanks for sharing.

    Here's mine: “THE GOOD GOODBYE”

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds fun! And that's great that you're up to date on a series. That's always such a nice feeling. Hope you love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The title is too cute! I hope you'll enjoy this cozy, Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Had to chuckle at the title. I love cozy titles. :-)
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.