Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Wyoming Kid by Debbie Macomber


Harlequin American Romance #1121
Genre: Romance

Former rodeo cowboy Lonny Ellison won’t admit it, but he’s more than slightly attracted to the local school teacher. He can’t stop himself from putting his foot in his mouth every time he talks to her. They have nothing in common. He’s a small town rancher, she’s a transplanted city woman who will probably be leaving Wyoming soon anyway but that doesn’t stop him from wanting to spend time with the beautiful teacher.

Joy Fuller loves the country life and Red Springs is the perfect place for her, but when an old boyfriend comes back into the picture, she considers moving back to the city. It would be different if Lonny wasn’t such a jerk to her. Then maybe they’d have a chance at life together, but that wasn’t about to happen any time soon.

Debbie Macomber brings one of her sweet romances to life in this one. It’s a fast-paced read with all the characters being good people readers will care about. This is a follow up to her 1988 Silhouette Special Edition Denim and Diamonds. I haven’t read that one yet, but I plan to. According to her website, this will be re-released later in the year. It’s one time I wouldn’t mind purchasing a re-released book. This is a great book to spend a few hours with.

For Reading Challenges: Harlequin/Silhouette Challenge, Romance Readers Challenge, A to Z Readers Challenge, Read Your Own Book Reading Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.