Friday, March 26, 2010

Executive Lunch by Maria E. Schneider



Bear Mountain Books
November, 2009

Genre: Mystery

Sedona O’Hala lives a quiet, unassuming life as a lab assistant at Strandfrost. Then, one day she arrives at work to find herself in the middle of an assault on her co-workers. Sedona takes matters into her own hands and manages to fight off the assailants and save the day. She learns there is a plot going on behind the scenes to rip off company funds and the bigwigs of Strandfrost wan Sedona’s help.

The company sets Sedona up in an expensive condo along with an expensive car, as well as a “promotion”. It’s not too difficult an assignment and she finds herself almost enjoying it, until she realizes no one at her company can be trusted. Things may be more dangerous than she thought possible.

Ms. Schneider creates a world of kooky characters involved in a sinister plot. Each character has a well developed personality of their own – some you’ll hate, but others you will fall in love with. Humor and mystery are mixed together to form this fun and fast-paced read. It had the feel of one of Janet Evanovich’s Stephanie Plum books. I hear a sequel is on the way and I, for one, am looking forward to it.

This ebook is available from Smashwords, Barnes and Noble, and Amazon


For reading challenge...

A to Z Reading Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.