Monday, February 21, 2011

Three Sisters (The Emily Castles Mysteries) by Helen Smith




Genre: Cozy Mystery
Publisher: Tyger Books
Release Date: February 2011
Format: EBook

Emily Castles is grieving the loss of her beloved dog, Jessie. She’s feeling quite emotional and all alone in the world. Emily is invited to a neighborhood bonfire party by her new neighbors. This isn’t your typical party and one thing Emily never expects is to witness a murder.

Readers are treated to a crazy evening complete with an eccentric group of performers who give Emily a run for her money. She’s sure one of them has been murdered, but who could have done it? To make matters even more confusing, there’s no dead body and she begins to wonder if anyone really died.

This is a short story, approximately 70 printed pages and a very quick read. Talk about leaving readers wanting more. This is the first of a series of Emily Castles mysteries set in London. It’s fast-paced, funny, and mysterious all at the same time. I’ve never read anything by Helen Smith before, but she’s a new-to-me author that I will be looking for in the future. I can’t wait to see what Emily’s next adventure will be.

3 comments:

  1. Only 70 pages, I like the sound of that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww the cover looks so cute! Too bad there actually isn't a dog in the story.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.