Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday - August 19th



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

I read the first book in this series and enjoyed it -  how could I not?  It has cats :) This is the 5th of the series and, although I'm only on the second book, this looks great.  Perfect for Halloween.




Synopsis from Goodreads...

A cozy mystery series set on Madrona Island, a fictional island within the San Juan Islands off the coast of Washington State. As a fourth generation islander Caitlin Hart is struggling to make her way as the economy and culture of the island evolves toward a tourism based industry. Cait lives in a cabin on her aunt's oceanfront estate where she helps her aunt run Harthaven Cat Sanctuary. When she isn't working with the cats, she helps best friend Tara, operate the coffee bar/bookstore/cat lounge they own, named Coffee Cat Books. In the fifth book in the series, Cait and Cody join forces to track down a killer when a body is found in the hollow.

Publisher:  Kathi Daley Books
Release Date:  September 15, 2015

What are you looking forward to reading?

8 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the setting and the Halloween feel. There is nothing more appealing to me than these elements: San Juan Islands; coffee bar/bookstore/cat lounge; and a mystery!

    Thanks for sharing, and here's mine: “FLIGHT PATTERNS”


    ReplyDelete
  2. That cover is perfect! Love the Halloween look. I think I'm ready for Halloween! The stuff is already in the stores in my area. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book has so many things I love. Cabins, island/ocean front, coffee bar, bookstore and cats. Love the cover!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cover for a cozy mystery. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A cat sanctuary, an ocean front estate and a seriously puntastic title makes this one sound like a lot of fun! I'll have to look for this series and this one in particular.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that cover! This is on my Halloween reading list. Can't wait to get started on it:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh definitely looks like a good choice for Halloween. I also really want to read more cozy mysteries. Thanks for sharing this series - new to me. :)

    -Lauren
    www.letsgetbeyondtolerance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.