Thursday, August 6, 2015

Spotlight: The Purrfect Lie by Patricia Fry


About the Book

Genre: Cozy Mystery, #12 Klepto Cat Mystery Series
Publisher: Matilija Press
Release Date: August 2015




Another new book in this wonderful cat cozy mystery series!

Synopsis from Goodreads:

When the Iveys and the Sheridans find a deathbed confession letter, Savannah and her Aunt Margaret spring into action. Is Savannah’s imagination playing tricks on her or has she stumbled upon the unaware kidnap victim mentioned in the letter? In the meantime, there’s trouble at the Sheridans’ cat shelter and Rags, the kleptomaniac cat, leaps right into the middle of the tangled mess. Only the cat knows who is putting his feline friends in danger. Meet some interesting new characters in this story and be prepared to laugh and to cry. The feel-good ending is worth the admission price of this book.

Buy Links


Also...


Purchase a print copy of any one of the first 7 books in the Klepto Cat Mystery series and receive a set of note cards featuring some of the great covers from these books. (US residents only.) Order the book from http://www.matilijapress.com or email me a copy of your receipt from Amazon.com with today’s date or later. To order any of the Klepto Cat Books at Amazon, use this link: http://amzn.to/1kAI8I2



6 comments:

  1. This sounds like a fun cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds fun! I haven't read a good cat cozy in awhile so I'll have to look for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Patricia Fry's books :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Klepto cats ...sounds like a fun and unique series!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've read a few books in this series and they are such fun. I'm so behind!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.