Thursday, June 8, 2017

Friendly Fill-Ins - June 9th


This meme is hosted by Ann at McGuffy's Reader and Ellen at 15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.

Here are my answers to this weeks statements...



Week 57: June 9, 2017


1. A prop from a tv show or film I would like to own is Once Upon A Time's story book. That book is filled with all kinds of interesting stories.

2. My oldest friendship is with my mother. It's corny but she's the one I know the longest and she's a friend :)

3. Whenever I watch my kitties play, I always laugh. .

4. The best snack is anything with chocolate.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for participating, I enjoyed all your answers. I feel guilty for not listing my Mom as my longest friendship because she is my best friend. I agree about chocolate and cats :) That would be a great prop to own too.Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, chocolate, I could not agree with you more. Actually, don't get me started, I got a jar of Nutella right next to me right now - blessings!

    Claudia
    http://avalon-media.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your answers are always so real and warm. Thank you for that. Have a great weekend. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think it is corny at all to be friends with your mama. We should all be able to count our mamas as friends. :)

    And, a great big yes to anything chocolate!

    Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chocolate is a great snack. As a redneck, I want to find some deep fried chocolate. It is nice to count your mama as a friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.