Friday, February 14, 2020

Friendly Fill-Ins - February 14th


This meme is hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and  15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.
friend

Another fun friendly fill in Friday!



Here are my answers to this weeks fill ins...

1. I always carry my Kindle with me. In case I get stuck waiting for some reason, I want to get some reading in.

2.I would love to know why my kitties all give me that silent meow? I want to know what it means. LOL

3. I express my love in the form of cuddling with my kitties.

4. My kitties make me feel like the luckiest individual alive.



3 comments:

  1. I think kitties make life better, and having a dog does too in my case :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins great answers. Good idea to carry a Kindle. I wonder why they do give you the silent meow? Have a nice weekend. Happy Valentine's Day! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining in on the Friendly Fill-Ins! I yet again completely agree with all of your answers. Kitty cuddles are also the primary way I express love. I'll never turn away a snuggle session with a kitty. I hope your week is going wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.