Thursday, February 6, 2020

Friendly Fill-Ins - February 7th


This meme is hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and  15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.
friend

Another fun friendly fill in Friday!



Now, here are my answers to this weeks fill ins...


1. I wish I could tell me teenage self to stay in college and get a degree. I always thought I should have stuck with my nursing education and become an RN.

2. I think the most romantic movie is Dirty Dancing. This was a hard choice, but I always thought Patrick Swayze was the perfect romantic hero.

3. This morning was the last time I walked. I'm trying to walk everyday, but I'm not always successful.

4. People being nasty happens too often. This is mainly true online. People can be so nasty to each other for no real reason. I think if they faced each other in person, they wouldn't be that way.





3 comments:

  1. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, sorry you had trouble linking up. I enjoyed your answers.
    I bet you would have been a great nurse being that you are such a caring person. Kuddos to you on the walking daily. Have a nice weekend. XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining in on the Friendly Fill-Ins! Sadly, you are so right about #4. When I skim the comment sections on certain online posts or articles, there will be so many nasty things said by people all over the world. Whatever happened to "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all"? I hope your week is going wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.