Thursday, February 20, 2020

Friendly Fill-Ins - February 21st


This meme is hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and  15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.
friend

Another fun friendly fill in Friday!



Now, here are my answers to this weeks fill ins...

1. I am trying to catch up on my reviews. Somehow I fell too far behind.

2. I always pet my kitties when I'm feeling down.

3. My kitties have my seal of approval.

4. I would not recommend spending too much time browsing NetGalley. That's how I fell behind on my reviews. It's too tempting to request ARCs.


5 comments:

  1. I fell way behind on reading and reviews in 2019 so I'm trying to do better this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I agree with 2 and 3, kitties are the best :) Have a nice weekend. XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kitties are the best cuddlers :)
    stacybuckeye

    ReplyDelete
  4. My cats are emotional cuddle bugs too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining in on the Friendly Fill-Ins! Nothing beats kitty cuddles when you need your spirits lifted. We get so many emotional, mental, and even physical benefits from our kitties. And I've heard of NetGalley but haven't visited it yet, honestly because I'm afraid I'll get stuck there browsing books for hours. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.