Monday, December 7, 2020

2021 Cloak and Dagger Reading Challenge - Sign Up

 


This is another one of my favorite challenges and I'm so happy to see it return for another year.  It's hosted by Carol's Notebook.  

Here are the details...

Challenge Rules:

  • You can read any book that is from the mystery/suspense/thriller/crime genres. Any sub-genres are welcome as long as they incorporate one of these genres.
  • You don’t need a blog to participate but you do need a place to post your reviews to link up. (blog, Goodreads, Instagram, etc.)
  • Make a goal post and link it back here with your goal for this challenge.
  • Books need to at least 100 pages long. Please no short stories.
  • Crossovers with other challenges are fine.
  • The Challenge will run from Jan. 1st to Dec. 31st. (Sign up ends March 15th)

There will be a monthly link-up so we can see what everyone’s reading – and probably add some to our own tbr lists. At the halfway mark and at the end we will have a giveaway for those participating.

We’ll continue to use the hashtag #CloakDaggerChal.

Levels:

5-15 books – Amateur sleuth

16-25 books – Detective

26-35 books – Inspector

36 – 55 – Special agent – This is my goal for the year.

56+ books – Sherlock Holmes

I'm signing up for the "Detective" level, 16-25 books.  I'll be keeping track of my challenge books here...

1.  Marion Lane and the Midnight Murder by T.A. Willberg (Click here to read my review.)

2.  Pursuit of the Truth by K.D. Richards (Click here to read my review.)

3.  A Pairing to Die For by Kate Lansing (Click here for my review.)

4.  Long Island Iced Tina by Maria DiRico (Click here for my review.)

5.  Dim Sum of All Fears by Vivien Chien (Click here for my review.)

6.  The Setup by Carol Ericson (Click here for my review.)

7.  Her Dark Lies by JT Ellison (Click here for my review.)

8.  Murder Lo Mein by Vivien Chien (Click here for my review.)

9.  Tell No Lies by Allison Brennan (Click here to read my review.)

10.  Murder in the Manor by Fiona Grace (Click here for my review.)

11.  The Blind Switch by Lyn Farrell (Click here to read my review.)

12.  Intriguing Escapades by Linda Weaver Clarke (Click here for my review.)

13.  Olive Oil and Murder (A Villa in Sicily) by Fiona Grace (Click here for my review.)

14.  Arsenic and Adobo by Mia P. Manansala (Click here for my review.)

15.  The Rooftop Party by Ellen Meister (Click here for my review.)

16.  The Disappearance of Emily by Elizabeth Pantley (Click here for my review.)

17.  On Skein of Death by Allie Pleiter (Click here for my review.)

18.  Malice in Miami by Barbara Venkataraman (Click here for my review.)

19.  The House Guests by Emilie Richards (Click here for my review.)

20.  The Moonshine Shack Murder by Diane Kelly (Click here for my review.)

21.  Beaches, Bungalows and Burglaries by Tonya Kappes (Click here for my review.)

22.  Such A Good Wife by Seraphina Nova Glass (Click here to read my review.)

23.  Death in Castle Dark by Veronica Bond (Click here to read my review.)

24.  The Rocky Road to Ruin by Meri Allen (Click here to read my review.)

25.  The Other Me by Sarah Zacrich Jeng (Click here for my review.)



1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.