Monday, December 7, 2020

2021 Alphabet Soup Reading Challenge Sign Up

 


I've always loved this challenge.  I rarely complete it, but I do enjoy trying to find books to fit the challenge.  It's hosted by Lori at Escape with Dollycas Into A Good Book.


Details 

This challenge will run from January 1st, 2021 until December 31st, 2021. 

You can join anytime. You do not have to post a review of the book. Books can come from any genre.

You do not need to link up each spoonful. 

You can drop the A’s and The’s from the book titles as shown below. 

The First Main Word Needs To Be The Letter You Are Counting 

Except For that pesky Q, X, AND Z titles then the word that starts with the challenge letter can be anywhere in the title. 

So there are two different ways you can set up your own A-Z Reading Challenge. 

A – How I plan to do it: Make a list on your blog from A-Z. Throughout the year, as you go along, add the books you are reading to the list. Towards the end of the year, you can check and see which letters you are missing and find books to fit. 

 OR 

B – Make a list now of 26 books, picking one for each letter of the alphabet. 

For example: 

A – Artistic License to Kill by Paula Darnell 
B – Beauty Expos Are Murder by Libby Klein 
C – Complications: A Novel by Danielle Steel 
D- Drenched in Light by Lisa Wingate 

Books can be read in any order and all formats – print – e-book – audio – are acceptable for this challenge!

I will be doing option A and listing the books here as I go along...

A -  Are We There Yet? by Kathleen West (Click here to read my review.)

B -  Back in the Texan's Bed by Naima Simone (Click here for my review.)

C - Cowboy to the Rescue by A.J. Pine (Click here for my review.)

D -  Death by Dumpling by Vivien Chien (Click here for my review.)

E -  Escape Claws by Linda Reilly (Click here to read my review.)

F -  Falling Into Magic by Elizabeth Pantley (Click here for my review.)

G - The Ghost Camper's Tall Tales by Elizabeth Pantley (Click here for my review.)

H -  Hiss H for Homicide by T.C. LoTempio (Click here for my review.)

I -  Intriguing Escapades by Linda Weaver Clarke (Click here for my review.)

J - Jeopardy in July by Barbara Venkataraman (Click here for my review.)

K - Kitty Confidential by Molly Fitz (Click here for my review.)

L - Love at Last by Kate Kisset (Click here to read my review.)

M -  Marion Lane and the Midnight Murder by T.A. Willberg (Click here to read my review.)

N -  Nanny Dearest by Flora Collins (Click here to read my review.)

O -  Our Italian Summer by Jennifer Probst (Click here to read my review.)

P -  The Perfect Guests by Emma Rous (Click here to read my review.)

Q -  The Quiche and the Dead by Kirsten Weiss (Click here to read my review.)

R - Raspberry Ripple Murder by Abby Byne (Click here for my review.)

S - Snowed In by Sarah Title (Click here to read my review.)

T -  Tell No Lies by Allison Brennan (Click here to read my review.)

U - Up to No Gouda by Linda Reilly (Click here for my review.)

V -  The Vineyard at Painted Moon by Susan Mallery (Click here to read my review.)

W - Witches, Spiders & Schemes by Elizabeth Pantley (Click here to read my review.)

X -  X Marks the Murder by Pam Stucky (Click here to read my review.)

Y - Yours for Christmas by Susan Mallery (Click here to read my review.)

Z -  A Zen for Murder by Leighann Dobs (Click here to read my review.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.