Friday, April 21, 2023

Feline Friday and Friendly Fill-Ins - April 21st


This meme is hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and  15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.
friend

Another fun friendly fill in Friday!




Here are my answers to this week's fill ins...
    
1. I was pleased to hear that there is no rain in our immediate forecast.
2. There should be a Cat Appreciation Day.  I actually think there already is one but I couldn't think of anything else since it seems like there are alot of Appreciation Days out there.
3. I have a lot of confidence in my ability to take care of my kitties.
4. Finding the right cat food is easier said than done.  
This week we are participating in Feline Friday, as well as Friendly Fill-Ins. This is a fun meme is now hosted by Messymimi's Meanderings. It's a great meme to share all the kitty fun. 


Oreo and Cookie are excited to be in their sunny catio.  They are happy there is no rain today.

Happy Friday!



3 comments:

  1. Oreo and Cookie are such cuties. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. It is very hard to find cat food ever since COVID. XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. That's a cute picture. I completely agree about the food. There's one that I/they like, but it isn't sold everywhere. The local store I used to buy it from just recently went out of business. National Tortie Cat Day was this past Monday. Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are a lot of days for respecting and appreciating cats. National Cat Day is October 29.

    Every cat i've ever had was either picky as all get-out or ate everything that didn't eat her/him first. There's no happy medium.

    Your kitties look like they are most happy to be out in the sunshine.

    Thank you for joining Feline Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.