Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sunday Salon - August Wrap Up!



If you'd like to participate with The Sunday Salon, just click the button above.


I had a fairly good month...at least it was for me. I finished 9 books, which is a couple more than I usually finish.

Completed Books...

Red Mist by Richard Taylor
The Temptation of Savannah O'Neill by Molly O'Keefe
The 9th Judgment by James Patterson
The Angel Experiment by James Patterson (audio)
Synarchy Book 2: The Ascension by DCS
Stones Skipping on Water by Richard Taylor
Caught by Harlan Coben
Murder Past Due by Miranda James
How To Wash A Cat by Rebecca H. Hale

All were good.

Completed challenges...

James Patterson Reading Challenge
Women's Murder Club Reading Challenge

The Cozy Mystery Challenge ends at the end of September, but I think I'm going to be two books short. I thought I'd be able to finish the challenge, but the library just got 3 ebooks for me, so I'm trying to finish and read those. No way will I be able to get to the other two cozies, but you never know.

September seems to be starting out slow, but hopefully it will pick up.

Hope you all have a great week!


Hot Comments
free graphics

3 comments:

  1. Good job this month! I keep intending to post wrap-ups...I do have a list of books read, but I haven't separated them by month.

    Here's my salon:

    Click my name for the URL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nine books for the month?

    Nicely done.

    I made it through five myself. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.