Monday, September 13, 2010

Musing Mondays - Where do you get your books?



If you'd like to play along on Musing Mondays, just click the button above to join in.


This week’s musing asks…

Where do you buy / get most of your books?

My Answer...

Since I got my Nook, I'm not buying print books as much but the places I do get them from are Barnes & Noble, Borders, WalMart, Target, and Paperpback Swap. For my ebooks I get them mainly from B&N, but also Fictionwise, Kobo, Smashwords and Sony EBook Store.

I used to only use the library for my DVDs and audio books, but since I got my ereader, I've also been downloading my books from them for free.

I've saved alot of money since getting my ereader because 90% of my book downloads have been for free.


Hot Comments
free graphics

9 comments:

  1. I have never tried ereader. Maybe I should look into it. But, I have so many books waiting to be read, it will have to be put on the back burner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I borrow most everything I read and listen to from the library. I do shop at the second hand book store frequently as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started using paperback swap a few months ago and I love it!

    My musing is here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm finding lots of great ideas here today...

    However, even if I didn't buy or receive another book from this day forward, I currently have enough books in my house to read for another year...or more.

    Here's what I wrote:

    Click my name for the URL

    ReplyDelete
  5. An e-reader would sure make life a whole lot easier. Greta that it works for you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not likely to get an e-reader in near future!

    Have a great reading week ahead! Here is my Mondays: Mailbox/Where Am I/Musings post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Getting an ereader would certainly change the way I get and read books. Right now, I get my books from a wide variety of sources: online (Amazon), at bookstores (new and used), from authors, agents, and publishers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 90% of ebooks free. That is worth having a Nook for.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I dont have an e-reader. I do like to buy books on amazon, borders and target too :)
    http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.