Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A-Z Wednesday


This is a fun meme hosted by Reading at the Beach


Welcome to A-Z Wednesday!!

To join, here's all you have to do: Go to your stack of books and find one with an author whose first or last name starts with the letter of the week.

Post:

1~ a photo of the book

2~ title and synopsis

3~ link(amazon, barnes and noble etc.)

4~ Come back here and leave your link in the comments.

If you've already reviewed this book you can add it also.

Be sure to visit other participants to see what book they have posted and leave them a comment.

(We all love comments, don't we?)

Who knows? You may find your next "favorite" book.

THIS WEEKS LETTER IS: "E"



My "E" author has to be Janet Evanovich. I still love her Stephanie Plum series, even though I'm behind on them. The next one I have to read is...



This synopsis is on Janet Evanovich's website:

Personal vendettas, hidden treasure, and a monkey named Carl will send bounty hunter Stephanie Plum on her most explosive adventure yet.



The Crime: Armed robbery to the tune of nine million dollars

Dom Rizzi robbed a bank, stashed the money and did the time. His family couldn't be more proud. He always was the smart one.

The Cousin: Joe Morelli

Joe Morelli, Dom Rizzi and Dom's sister Loretta are cousins. Morelli is a cop, Rizzi robs banks, and Loretta is a single mother waiting tables at the firehouse. The all American family.

The Complications: Murder, kidnapping, destruction of personal property, and acid reflux

Less than a week after Dom's release from prison, Joe Morelli has shadowy figures breaking into his house and dying in his basement. He's getting threatening messages, Loretta is kidnapped, and Dom is missing.

The Catastrophe: Moonman

Morelli hires Walter "Mooner" Dunphy, stoner and "inventor" turned crime-fighter to protect his house. Morelli can't afford a lot on a cop's salary, and Mooner will work for potatoes.

The Cupcake: Stephanie Plum

Stephanie and Morelli have a long-standing relationship that involves sex, affection and driving each other nuts. She's a bond enforcement agent with more luck than talent, and she's involved in this bank-robbery-gone-bad disaster from day one.
The Crisis:

A favor for Ranger

Security expert Carlos Manoso, street name Ranger, has a job for Stephanie that will involve night-work. Morelli has his own ideas regarding Stephanie's evening activities.
The Conclusion:

Only the fearless should read fourteen.

Thrills, chills and possible incontinence may result.

9 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of the Janet Evanovich books - I think I may need to!

    Here's my E Author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Stephanie Plum, et al too! Waiting for Sizzling Sixteen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently discovered the Stephanie Plum books and I love them! I did one of hers today, but I haven't read Fearless Fourteen yet.

    I'm reading completely out of order!

    Here's mine:

    Click my name for the link....

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a page turner for sure.

    My `E` is up

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope this one is as riveting as it sounds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have an award for you at my blog, Yvonne....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have almost all the Stephanie Plum's but haven't started reading them yet.

    Thanks for playing this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.