Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Touch of Dead by Charlaine Harris




Genre: Paranormal
Publisher: Recorded Books
Format: Audio
Release Date: January 2010


This is a collection of short stories about Sookie Stackhouse. I think these were all featured in different anthologies, but were put together in one volume.

I loved the idea of all the short stories in one place. I loved listening to this in the car. Each story was originally released at a different time, so they are chronologically at different points in Sookie’s history, but they were really a lot of fun to listen to.

They also give you a little extra info that you don’t get in the regular books. Not much, but enough to fill in some of the gaps.

My favorite was the Christmas story. It was sweet and, for once, Sookie was left happy.




For reading challenge:

Sookie Stackhouse Reading Challenge

1 comment:

  1. I like the xmas story too, it was good to see her happy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.