Monday, September 2, 2013

August Wrap Up!

Hard to believe another month and summer is over! Here's what my August looked like.





The Corpse with the Golden Nose by Cathy Ace
1022 Evergreen Place by Debbie Macomber (audio)
Primetime Princess by Lindy DeKoven
You Lucky Dog! by Kate Kelly
Pinot Envy by Edward Finstein
The Star Attraction by Alison Sweeney
Against the Ropes by Cindy McDonald
Summerland by Elin Hilderbrand (audio)
Murder of Sex by Geoffrey M. Gluckman
You Knew Me When by Emily Liebert (Review to come)
Mr. Monk Helps Himself by Hy Conrad (Review to come)
Cathedral Windows by Clare O'Donohue
The Smart Way to Deal with Stupid People by David E. Silvey

Not a bad book in the bunch and I had several 5 kitties thrown in the mix! The really fun part, to me, is that I "discovered" new-to-me authors and new-to-me series.  That's what I love the most.

I hope September proves to be just as good for my reading. I'm already off to a good start with Bran New Death by Victoria Hamilton.  Another great cozy and the first in a brand new series (yay!  I get in on the ground floor this time - LOL.)


1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.