Saturday, September 14, 2013

Cruisin' thru the Cozies Reading Challenge - Wrap up!


I completed this challenge this week. With the way I love cozies you would have thought I would complete this sooner, but I seem to be reading a wide variety of different books lately.



Anyway, I will completed level 2 and this is what I read...

1.  Cliff Hanger by Amy Saunders (Click here for my review.)

2.  Trouble in the Tarot by Kari Lee Townsend (Click here to read my review.)

3. The Big Kitty by Claire Donally (Click here to read my review.)

4. Payne & Misery by Catherine Leggitt (Click here to read my review.)

5. A Killer Read by Erika Chase (Click here to read my review.)

6. Topped Chef by Lucy Burdette (Click here to read my review.)

7. Killer in Crinolines by Duffy Brown (Click here to read my review.)

8. Cat Trick by Sofie Kelly (Click here to read my review.)

9. Steamed to Death by Peg Cochran (Click here to read my review.)

10. Murder of the Cat's Meow by Denise Swanson (Click here to read my review.)

11. The Corpse with the Golden Nose by Cathy Ace (Click here to read my review.)

12.Kneading to Die by Liz Mugavero (Click here to read my review.)

2 comments:

  1. Great job! Must have been fun reading them. I have only one of those titles so I will check out the others. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.