Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday - May 21st



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

I was browsing through Kensington's upcoming cozy mysteries and they had so many great ones coming out. This one caught my eye...




Synopsis from Kensington's website...

Take one burned-out city girl. Add a crusty codger, a pinch of gossip, and a dash of romance. Stir in a generous helping of murder and you've got the ingredients for one truly delicious mystery. . .

Haunted by the car accident that ended her career as a cookbook publicist, Val Deniston has traded in the chaos of New York City for a quieter life near the Chesapeake Bay. Living with her curmudgeonly grandfather in the tourist town of Bayport is hardly glamorous, but she enjoys working at the Cool Down Cafй at the local fitness club, and she finally has time to work on her long-planned cookbook. But when one of the club's patrons is found dead, she'll have to cook up a scheme to find the killer. As the number of suspects rises like crabs in a bucket, it's out of the pan and into the fire for Val. If she can't find the culprit soon, she might as well be chum in the water. . .

Includes Five Delicious Recipes from Val's Cookbook!

Publisher: Kensington
Release Date: 11/4/2014


6 comments:

  1. This sounds interesting! I like mysteries and cooking so I'll have to check it out! Also I think it's adorable that they include recipes. How fun! :)

    Check out my WoW?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like another great cozy. Thanks for sharing.

    My WoW: http://www.bookclublibrarian.com/2014/05/waiting-on-wednesday-new-chris.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh this sounds like a fun new release!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.