Saturday, September 5, 2015

Monthly Reads - August 2015



August was an okay reading month for me.  Eight books isn't terrible, but I would have liked to read more.  Maybe in September.  I've already completed two books for September so I'm off to a good start.


Agatha Raisin and the Perfect Paragon by M.C. Beaton (audio)
Give Em Pumpkin to Talk About by Joyce and Jim Lavene
Better Homes and Corpses by Kathleen Bridge
Agatha Raisin and Love, Lies, and Liquor by M.C. Beaton (audio)
Fool Me Once by Steve Hockensmith with Lisa Falco
The Gates of Evangeline by Hester Young
Kiss Christmas Goodbye by M.C. Beaton (audio)
Code Grey by Clea Simon

5 comments:

  1. I think 8 books is what I did too. Not bad at all by my standards. Some people don't read that in a year... lol
    Happy September reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a great September of reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two already for September? You are off to a good start. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you did great with 8 books. We all have lives apart from reading and we surely want to enjoy that! Happy reading. :-)sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.