Sunday, July 27, 2008

Manic Monday #127



Every person you have ever slept with is invited to a banquet where you are the guest of honor. No one will be in attendance except you, the collection of your former lovers, and the catering service. After the meal, you are asked to give a fifteen-minute speech to the assembly.
What do you talk about?

What a hottie my husband is :)

What's your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?

I like to read and watch DVDs.

Are you a window person or an aisle person? Why?

Definitely an aisle person. I feel too claustrophobic sitting by the window.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it interesting how the majority are aisler's ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm actually surprised by that. I always thought most wanted to be by the window.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.