Saturday, July 18, 2009

Bella Ella by J Lou McCartney




Genre: Fiction


Dante Moretti’s sister has been lost to him for years, she simply vanished from his life. When he learns she might be the victim of a sex trafficking ring, he vows to get revenge for his family. He will not stop until he stops this vicious crime and perhaps even find his sister still alive.

Ella Reynolds seemingly has everything life could offer. Then one day it is all taken away in one tragic accident. She desperately tries to hold things together for the sake of her family, but horrific events keep happening to the people closest to her. She falls head over heels in love with the handsome Dante, without realizing the dark and sinister world he lives in. Ella is caught up in an evil world so unlike anything she’s ever seen or experienced before.

J Lou McCartney creates a cast of characters that vividly jump out of the pages of this enthralling and captivating book. The storyline moves at a fast pace which leaves readers hanging on each word. It is not an easy book to put down. I do have to add a note of caution, this book has quite a bit of graphic violence. So, if that’s not your thing, this book isn’t for you. However, if you enjoy adventure, drama and a gripping story that keeps you breathless, you will definitely want to add this book to your shopping list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.