Thursday, June 21, 2012

The Friday 56



This is a fun meme to do hosted by Freda's Voice. If you'd like to join on the fun go to The Friday 56.

Rules:
*Grab a book, any book.
*Turn to page 56.
*Find any sentence that grabs you.
*Post it.
*Link it here.

It's that simple.

This week I'm reading...




From page 56 of the ebook...

The crazy thought that it was like a scene from a movie struck me as the two of them faced each other. I felt like the camera should zoom in on each of them in turn as they squinted at each other, while Spaghetti Western music welled up in the background.

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun moment... the western and all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one sounds like a fun summer read. Love the title LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like the kind of book you should read on a beach in the sun! Thanks for sharing! Hop on over if you have the time:
    http://universeinwords.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/fridays-angels.html
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can now totally visualize this moment, complete with sound effects! And I LOVE that cover.

    Here's MY FRIDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clever title for the book. Nice teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can visualise the whole scene with Good, Bad and ugly music playing! Great teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  7. whoa, that seems so .. weird :P and what a great title!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.