Monday, June 18, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays - June 19th



If you'd like to play along on Teaser Tuesdays, just click the button above.


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


This week I'm reading...


"Well, my stars, the people of Divinity are so friendly. Look at all of them waving at me."

This can't be good. I opened my eyes, and my heart jumped into my throat as I shrieked, "Granny, they're not waving at you to be friendly. You're going down the wrong way on a one-way street!"

12 comments:

  1. Ha! That's really Cute :)
    Stopping through with My TT!
    Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. Thanks for making me laugh. ;)

    Here's our teaser. It's got some cat hair on it as well. ;)

    Diana @ BookVenturers

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like fun. Hope you enjoy it. Here's Mine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the laugh--sounds like a funny read!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha-ha! This one sounds like fun...thanks for sharing.

    Here's MY TUESDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I really want to read this book. My teaser is from Fairest of All by Sarah Mylnowski. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a fun read, nice teaser.

    http://thecharacterconnection.blogspot.com/2012/06/teaser-tuesday_19.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. "So, Christine says, but, well, Christine was always as flighty as the fluff off a dandelion. Summer is just like her, you know."

    Mimosas, Mischief, and Murder
    Sara Rosett - Kensington Books

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've got to get this book. It sounds hilarious! Thank you for introducing me to both the book and its author.
    My teaser is from Perigee Moon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the teaser! Maybe because the very same thing happened to me just the other day! This one sounds like something I should check out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.