Thursday, June 21, 2012

Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun Blog Hop - Week 68



This is a fun meme and it's hosted by Hilary at Feeling Beachie. Check out her lovely blog, if you'd like to participate.

This week’s statements

This week’s statements:

1. I love a quiet night reading.

2. If I could go anywhere I would go on a cruise around the world.

3. When I grow up, I want to be happy with the choices I've made in life.

4. The best trip I ever took was with my hubby to California.

funny cat pictures - Why can't you just read Harry Potter or The Hunger Games like all the other kids?
see more

6 comments:

  1. That picture is just priceless! Your #3 is a great answer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that we had the same answer to #3

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cruise around the world would be great fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband and I honeymooned in San Francisco and we went to Carmel, it was a wonderful trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your number three. And the picture of the kitties is hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to go to cruise around the world too ... but then I am wondering if I could stand being in the ship for that long ..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.