Saturday, March 12, 2016

Cruisin' thru the Cozies Reading Challenge 2016 - Wrap Up



I completed this challenge this week.  That doesn't mean I'll stop reading cozies, of course.  Besides loving the genre, I have a couple of other reading challenges that will cover cozies.

I completed Level 3 and these are the books I read...

1.  Stabbing in the Senate by Colleen J. Shogan (Click here to read my review.)

2.  Sweet Pepper Hero by J.J. Cook (Click here to read my review.)

3.  A Talent for Murder by Teresa LaRue (Click here to read my review.)

4.  Killer Run by Lynn Cahoon (Click here to read my review.)

5.  Engaged to Danger by Barbara Venkataraman (Click here to read my review)

6.  Murder on Wheels by Lynn Cahoon (Click here to read my review.)

7.  By Book or by Crook by Eva Gates (Click here to read my review.)

8.  Booked for Trouble by Eva Gates (Click here to read my review.)

9.  Sleight of Paw by Patricia Fry (Click here to read my review.)

10.  No Cats Allowed by Miranda James (Click here to read my review.)

11.  Between a Book and a Hard Place by Denise Swanson (Click here to read my review.)

12.  A Sheetcake Named Desire by Jacklyn Brady (Click here to read my review.)

13.  Do or Diner by Christine Wenger (Click here to read my review.)

There's still many months left in 2016.  If you haven't joined this challenge, you still can.  Just click here.  I host this challenge and always have fun with it.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That is a lot of books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Yvonne, you did awesome! I've only read one so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yvonne, you are the Queen of the Cozies--I know you will continue to read them! :)

    Congrats on completing Level 3 of this challenge, and have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're a reading monster! Thanks for including Killer Run on your list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on so many books read! I'm even envious a bit:) You did so well, Yvonne. I've been reading 2 books for now, and can't cope with them. Kids take so much of my time.
    Jess
    Editor from freelancehouse.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.